One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
was tooting back home on a bus yesterday after the project meeting i swear the bus has at least 3 xiao qiangs FREAK. i cldnt wait to get down at my stop was really feeling all the creeps and hair was standing on its ends when these creepy crawlies were crawling happily at the windows and wall of the bus not that i HATE xiao qiangs there are 3 of them on the bus that was crawling within the area that i sat down i wonder how many xiao qiangs are there ON the bus with me for that 20 min ride home
so the bus was tooting on the hazy day mind was hazy after the project meeting 3plus hours of data analysis on the survey..>_<
so i stared out the window and the bus stopped at this traffic light.
saw this little hill a hill that i once walked down with someone for food opposite the road on a normal weekday night.. it was a silent walk, wind was blowing lightly, our hands held, and we had the simplest yet tasty dessert i even dabao-ed it home.
i think i must be mad cos i could "see" us walking down that hill.
my heart ached momentarily the mind drifted away from those pesky xiaoqiangs till i realised yeah i need to get down the stop already
that normal weekday night musn't have been that normal.
1:34 AM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me